FUD Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into first degree courses for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates who chose Federal University Dutse as their first Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- Applicant must have obtained Five (5) credit passes in West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Senior School Certificate (SSC), National Examinations Council (NECO) or equivalents at not more than two sittings in subject relevant to the course of study.
- Applicants must write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and attain an acceptable standard in the Use of English (Compulsory) and three subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidate must attain an acceptable standard in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Direct Entry Candidates Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and a minimum of eight (8) points with the relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission.
- Both UTME and Direct Entry candidatesshould note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Dutse as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUDutse via JAMB website.
- Applicants must be at least 16 year of age