JAMB has approved students admitted from 2017-2020 to do Regularization of their admissions, which means JAMB wants to be aware of their admissions process.
2. JAMB have directed every tertiary institutions to upload students’ details (Names, Matriculation Number, year of admissions and course of study) admitted from 2017-2020 which has been successfully done and approved by JAMB through CAPS.
3. Whoever that want to do the Regularization, that is, those that are willing to further their education through regular admission in any of the universities of their choice can now visit any JAMB office in their respective states, not necessary to come down to KWARA JAMB OFFICE.
4. Complete O’level result is required for registration.
5. Any student who wants to do the Regularization must go along with their O’level results and JAMB registration slip to JAMB office, if actually they registered same year they got admitted into IMAM HAMZAT COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ILORIN.
6. Students without JAMB results will still be attended to, with their ATM card as the required amount from JAMB will be deducted from their bank account directly for registration.
7. The College is not in charge of Regularization, but JAMB office.
8. Any student that wants to upgrade his 2022 UTME to DE can follow the same processes.