Aliko Dangote University 2022/2023 Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening Now Open!
The Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology, Wudil has announced the commencement of registration for the 2022 Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise monitored by myschoolnews.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who applied for admission into Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and chose the University as First Choice are required to register.
ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION
- UTME candidates with score of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Visit KUST, Wudil Post-UTME registration portal https://applicationportal.kustwudil.edu.ng/applicant/register
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2.000:00) only using Master/ Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A Level DJME, NCE result(s) or Diploma certificates or results
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
REGISTRATION PERIOD deadline.
The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 20th February to Friday 24th March 2023.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport size Photographs and the 2021 UTME results for verification
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECD. WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Results option
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission