Applications are invited for admission into Full-Time ND Programmes of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara for the 2022/2023 Academic Session, Myschoolnews.ng report.
(i) Candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and scored 120 and above.
(ii) Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit Card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgment form to conclude the registration.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise.The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
(a) Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(b) All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website www.jamb.ng.org and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(c) All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded to JAMB Website www.jamb.ng.org.
(d) Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate