AKSU Supplementary Admission Form for 2023/2024 Session
Online applications are invited from all qualified candidates for supplementary admissions into the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Online applications are invited from all qualified candidates for supplementary admissions into the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden for the 2023/2024 academic session, Myschoolnews gathered.
Only UTME candidates who made AKSU their First (1) Choice Institution and scored 140 and above, are eligible to apply for the supplementary admissions.
The University portal for online registration will open from Monday, 20th November, 2023 to Thursday, 30th November, 2023. Interested candidates are advised to register before the deadline. Candidates who fail to register within the Registration period will not be considered for admission in the Akwa Ibom State University.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2023/2024 SCREENING EXERCISE
1. 2023 UTME Result slip
2. Birth Certificate
3. Certificate of Origin.
4. AKSU PUTME/DE Registration Confirmation Slip (2023)
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
1. Visit https://aksu.edu.ng/app
2. Click on "START NOW"
3. Click on "Enrol"
4. Click on SUPPLEMENTARY Admission
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
6. Click the arrow below to Verify and Continue
Proceed to make payment of N2,000.00 only as registration fee (excluding bank charges)
7. Note: Payment can be made via Debit Card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the Bank, please repeat steps 1-3, then continue with the registration.
8. Upload the scanned copies of your documents (2023 UTME Result Slip, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin) in jpg format with a minimum size of 120KB and maximum size of 150KB.
9. Preview the details entered to ensure accuracy.
10. After confirmation, click the "Finish" button to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip.
Changing to any of these Programmes as indicated above does not guarantee automatic admission. Only candidates who meet the minimum cut-off mark for the respective programmes, would be considered.
There would be a grace period of four (4) weeks within which all approved admissions must be accepted by the candidates. Failure to accept the admission, such admission will be deleted, and the candidate placed under the "refusal to accept category", punishable by ineligibility to be admitted again.
Candidates must ensure that their O'level (WAEC/NECO) results are uploaded appropriately at the JAMB portal (CAPS) in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE approved by JAMB.
Kindly note that the University does not have individuals/sales agents for admission. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) to an individual's account does so at his/her own risk.