In consonance with the 2021/2022 academic session calendar, returning undergraduate students of the University will resume and commence registration from Monday, 22nd May - Friday 26th May, 2023.
1. Login to the Portal: https://my.fulafia.edu.ng/
2. Log in With:
Username: Matric Number
3. Update your passport photo and biodata
4. Click on PAY SCHOOL FEES, update your bio-data
5. Click on FEES and PAY
6. Proceed to pay your other service charges
7. Proceed with your course registration
8. Go to dashboard, click on Course Registration and then on "Semester" then "First" to register for first semester courses.
9. Register your courses
10.Take the printed course registration form to your Level Adviser for endorsement.
11. Visit your department (All Students), Faculty (All Students) and College (Medical Students), and submit the first semester Course Registration Form (CRF)
12. Visit the Academic Affairs Division and submit all the first semester CRF.
All payments must be made on the portal. Failure to register at the stipulated time or adhere to the guidelines would attract a penalty of 10,000NGN. Should you encounter any technical difficulties, please send them to email@example.com and expect reply/resolution minimum 48hrs.